Wedding Gig Log - Aug 1st

Wedding Gig Log - Aug 1st Video Clips. Duration : 9.95 Mins.



Today, I am DJing the wedding of Andy & Oma at Qssis Banquet Hall in Scarborough, ON. Mostly Guyanese and some East Indian guests as well. With the help of amazing DJ, Wilson, 230 guests danced the night away to Soca, Calypso, Chutney, Reggae and a few oldies mixed in for good measure. They were most pleased with the music and the MCing which provided. The kissing games during dinner, the interactive Centrepiece Game, all were well received by all. In fact, the B&G's fathers insisted I join them at the bar for a shot and thanked me profusely several times throughout the night. I have to admit, I did very little DJing as DJ Wilson was in his element and Rocked the party from start to finish and I just collected the accolades ... LOL

Tags: wedding, djgig, log, megawattdj, wilson, vinnievegas, reggae, calypso, soca, chutney, serato, lightjockey

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Search

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.